Sureka.. - I support u !! :) - Dai all IT ppl relay on Emails (for
communications) and Mobile ppl insist on calls... - but I hav 1 doubt - wat
abt these bank managers da ??? (they always show a 10page documnt nd ask us
to sign everywhere without knowing wats being written by both the party
!!)..still pity state r the HR managers - after hrs of discussions they
finally convince wats they said is only rite...and all these r arts of work
:)

Gud day!
Madhu

--