Hi All

  This 36(10) page document according to banking law it should be read
before signing by any one. And also this signature only holds our
economy..... If like American's we give loan through online then our
economy, This IT people and me too wont get job and also pay in lakhs.

--
Regards
Manathil Uruthi vendum