I know we all have different needs, but even the smallest font size
offered on the PocketPC is too large, at least on the HTC HD2.  I am
using the entries under "Tools - Options - General Options" where it
claims to be 5 point (Tahoma) but in reality it is much larger than
the 8 point font I get in Word Mobile, for example.

I need to be able to see a large number of the entries in my outline
and To-Do lists (as on the PC version of MLO), but even with the
smallest font size there are only 11 entries at most on the very large
portrait screen of the HD2!

But it is not only the font size - there is a lot of white space
between the lines as well and I cannot see any way to adjust this.
The lines of text should be much closer together.

I hope I am missing something and that someone can point me to a
setting or two (or a zoom function?) that will fix the size of the
text and the gaps between the lines easily.

Please note that I am very pleased to see 3.5.0 has ironed out the
major problems I saw with WM6.5, but this current usability issue
makes it difficult for me to use it on the HD2.  I do not know if this
is any better or worse than before as this is the first version of MLO
on Pocket PC I have used.

Thanks,
Richard