Hi Richard,

Do you think that the line height is different from the version 3.0.1?
Could you please create and send to me two screenshots:
1) with the font you used in previous version (you need to install
it)
2) with the font you are using in 3.5.0-beta3

Let's see the difference.

Yes the icons is one of the issue we should fix when scalling font.
Let me think about it....

Andrey.