Thanks Richard, I have a few friends in MS and I posted them this issue. They promised to communicate to appropriate people. The problem is that devices are already shipped worldwide with this issue inside and there seems no easy workaround for this MS bug (rewriting the standard TreeView control is not an option :( ). You can try other applications which are used standard TreeView control and they will not work as expected either. So still waiting for the answer from MS....
And I will let you know if I need more help from your side, thanks Richard. Andrey. On Apr 1, 5:29 pm, Richard Masters <[email protected]> wrote: > Andrey > > Many thanks for this update. Given your extremely good track record of > listening to customers I was suprised by the silence on this issue. I'm > reassured that this will be addressed just as soon as a fix becomes > available - if there is any way I can add to the pressure on Microsoft > (without being a developer) let me know. > > Best regards > Richard > > On 1 April 2010 15:20, Andrey Tkachuk (MLO) <[email protected]>wrote: > > > The information I have at the moment is that Microsoft reworked > > TreeView control for new Windows Mobile 6.5 devices making it > > "friendly" for touch UI. As a result a view bugs(!) were introduced > > to the control by MS. I have contacted Microsoft for explanations > > since even example from MSDN does not work correctly on 6.5 now. > > > Here are more details on the problem (with screenshots): > > >http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/windowsmobiledev/thread/df... > > > So the answer to your question: no the problem is not ignored and we > > are looking for a workaround. > > > I will let you know when I have more information. > > > Andrey. > > > On Apr 1, 5:09 pm, "Andrey Tkachuk (MLO)" <[email protected]> > > wrote: > > > Richard, > > > > We are investigating the issue and I will post the update when I have > > > more info. > > > > Andrey. > > > > On Apr 1, 3:27 pm, RichardM <[email protected]> wrote: > > > > > I have an open thread on an issue with the MLO PPC version running on > > > > an HTC HD2 which is also noted by PetrH, about the line height being > > > > too high, which may or may not be caused by the icons in the line. > > > > > Both PetrH and I have answered questions about the effect of setting > > > > smaller / larger font point sizes and submitted screen shots, but > > > > 3.5.0 FINAL was released without this being addressed and there has > > > > been no comment since. > > > > > I am not sure whether to assume that this is now being ignored or if > > > > work is still going on to fix this, which would make the PPC version > > > > much more usable on the HTC HD2. > > > > > I'd appreciate an update Andrey. > > > > > Thanks, > > > > Richard > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > > "MyLifeOrganized" group. > > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > > [email protected]<mylifeorganized%[email protected]> > > . > > For more options, visit this group at > >http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.
