I'm looking for something to take over from Bonsai later this year,
when I get switched from Windows XP to a new Windows 7 laptop and can
no longer synch my Palm.  MLO looks good, but one feature from Bonsai
which I would miss is a "contact" column (either linked to my Outlook
contacts, or with autocomplete from a list of previous entries).

That way, as I track a task and the next step on it is to call John
Smith, I can just change my context to @call and put John Smith into
the contact field.  Also, any stuff which is waiting for John Smith to
complete an action can have that name in the contact column while the
context gets changed to @waiting for.

I'd also need to be able to filter or sort by the contact name - The
big advantage is that, when I'm on the phone to John Smith, I can
quickly see what other subjects I need to discuss or chase him for - a
BIG time-saver!

(I'm new to MLO:  Hope I'm not wasting people's time by requesting
something which already exists)

Regards,
Stéph