Ah, of course!  That would work, because you can have more than one
context, can't you - so I could have a load of actions tagged with
"@waiting #Smith,Bob" and "@call #Smith,Bob", filter the list by
#Smith,Bob and come up with a list of ToDos I need to discuss with
Bob.

Even better would be to have the ability to link tasks to a name on my
contacts list.