That doesn't seem right (as in "fair")...with Android you can run it on
more than one Android device. I think that will push customers away.

Lisa

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 1:33 PM, Lifer <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ok, so I bought the desktop PRO version for $59, then I bought the $10
> iPhone app so I can reference my projects on the run.
>
> I'm using this app more and more, and finding the iPhone version difficult
> to use because of the small size of the device, so I'm thinking about
> getting an iPad, for this program, and others apps...
>
> But now I see a small note in the MLO iPhone app - "***MyLifeOrganized for
> iPad has been released as separate app***"
>
> So now I have to pay another $10 for the iPad app??!?!?
>
> Come'on man, this is just not cool. First off, $10 for an app when you
> already bought the PRO version isn't cool, then to have to pay for each IOS
> device - really is irritating....
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "MyLifeOrganized" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mylifeorganized/-/zVgyuRvb1loJ.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.
>



-- 
Lisa

------------------------------
Lisa Stroyan, mailto: [email protected] <[email protected]>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.

Reply via email to