Though I always love paying less, that's actually just the standard for apps of 
this caliber in the App Store, of which MLO is actually on the lower end 
price-wise. OmniFocus used to run much more for the Desktop, iPhone and iPad 
Apps (~$80, $20 and $40 respectively, until the iPad app was discounted to 
$20). I'm pretty sure Things has a similar price structure to MLO as well.

>From a development standpoint, developing an iPhone and an iPad app really are 
>separate beasts, which the developers are basically just sucking up in the 
>interest of pleasing people in many cases with universal apps. Most AAA apps 
>don't, however, productivity, gaming or otherwise, when it comes to the App 
>Store. Not to mention the Windows app, which is just something else entirely. 
>For an application suite as fully featured as MLO, it is worth it, however, 
>and the suite is comparatively on the lower end for the market.

If you only need a short list of things to do, you're better off with text. But 
if you actually have the need for something like MLO, it's a simple ROI 
consideration. So though I too would have marginally liked paying a little less 
for a universal app, I'm not particularly put off by it, considering the apps 
that I got.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mylifeorganized/-/CAZN13rLJekJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.

Reply via email to