That seems crazy. Do you mean that every time I want to sync betwween iPad 
and PC, I have to un-pair and then re-pair my iPad and PC?

I note that my "Re-synchronize button does nothing, by the way. Well, it 
does create the following message: "This action will reset WIFO sync 
profile and it wil be completely re-synchronized with paired file on PC. 
All items will be verified with PC again. Continue?"

When I click on "Yes" to continue, nothing happens.

What's going on?

Greg

On Monday, August 27, 2012 5:34:24 AM UTC-7, Alexandra MLO Support wrote:
>
> Hello 
>
> It currently works like this by design. BTW with MLO Cloud service sync 
> process goes more smoothly.
>
>
> On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 6:21 PM, UrbanSpice <[email protected]<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
>> Is this possible? It seems that I have to create a new pair or something 
>> every time I want to sync my ipad and then my iphone. I was just wondering 
>> if I was missing something.
>> I am running the iphone app on my iphone and my ipad, so I was also 
>> wondering if that would make a difference or not. If running the ipad app 
>> would would make it so I wouldn't have to create a new pairing. Or, do I 
>> need to get the cloud service and will that do what I want?
>> Thanks.
>>
>> -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "MyLifeOrganized" group.
>> To view this discussion on the web visit 
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mylifeorganized/-/zgzzGXdsAIIJ.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]<javascript:>
>> .
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>> [email protected] <javascript:>.
>> For more options, visit this group at 
>> http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.
>>
>
>
>
> -- 
> Best Regards,
>
> Alexandra Borovytskaya
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mylifeorganized/-/gpo-QF1Fm2IJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.

Reply via email to