OK, I was too new to the app to understand your comment last time, 
Alexandra, but now I get it. "By design". an MLO file can only be paired 
with one device at a time.

Does that make sense? If it is technologically possible, why not allow 
pairing with more than one device? There have to be an awful lot of us with 
both an iPad and an iPhone that would like to sync to both. As it is, I 
feel I wasted $20 on the iPad version.

Greg

On Monday, August 27, 2012 5:34:24 AM UTC-7, Alexandra MLO Support wrote:
>
> Hello 
>
> It currently works like this by design. BTW with MLO Cloud service sync 
> process goes more smoothly.
>
>
> On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 6:21 PM, UrbanSpice <[email protected]<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
>> Is this possible? It seems that I have to create a new pair or something 
>> every time I want to sync my ipad and then my iphone. I was just wondering 
>> if I was missing something.
>> I am running the iphone app on my iphone and my ipad, so I was also 
>> wondering if that would make a difference or not. If running the ipad app 
>> would would make it so I wouldn't have to create a new pairing. Or, do I 
>> need to get the cloud service and will that do what I want?
>> Thanks.
>>
>> -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "MyLifeOrganized" group.
>> To view this discussion on the web visit 
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mylifeorganized/-/zgzzGXdsAIIJ.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]<javascript:>
>> .
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>> [email protected] <javascript:>.
>> For more options, visit this group at 
>> http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.
>>
>
>
>
> -- 
> Best Regards,
>
> Alexandra Borovytskaya
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mylifeorganized/-/4dl8Hg7ItI8J.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.

Reply via email to