The contexts of new subtasks (always added by typing Alt-Ins, if that makes
any difference to the behaviour) are *always *inherited from the main task,
for me.

I'd actually like to add an option to switch *off *inheritance of contexts
for new tasks (as well as being able to set it to inherit start or due
dates, or preset start or due dates to "today", just like I used to be able
to do with Natara's Bonsai).