I don't know. It's so easy to set up a view that, if I can't remember what
it was for, I just delete it.  I like to keep things simple, so I tend to
keep a small number of core views, identifiable from their names, then set
up the odd project-specific or activity-specific view which has a limited
lifetime anyway.

Stéphane