Thanks Dwight

I suppose that would work but could be expensive if I have numerous files.
Somehow I missed this restriction when upgrading my MLO and renewing my
subscription to MLO Cloud Sync.

To avoid these issues I have now moved the lists in question to a different
cloud-based task management system, leaving a few more complex models in
the MLO cloud storage space for the time being (I have almost two years
left of subscription).

I always wish, when sync issues arise, that there was a single file format
so I could store my data in Dropbox!

Laurence