Hi, Richard I also find the changing of completion time takes a lot of time, and I tried your suggested hotkey "ctrl+ -", but no matter the task has been completed or not, the hotkey can only change the "start date", rather than the "complete date", is there something wrong with my operation? thanks!
fermi 在 2013年8月11日星期日UTC+8上午3时15分07秒,Dwight Arthur写道: > > David: +1 to the "complete yesterday" command - it's brilliant. It would > solve 70% of my completion date issues right away and with a little > discipline on my part it would be 99%. > -Dwight > > On Tuesday, August 6, 2013 12:34:24 PM UTC-4, David Rees wrote: >> >> Two things I have thought would be very helpful in this area that would >> also solve the proper recurrence issue: >> >> - Make Completed Date editable like Start/End Date. So I could click >> on it and choose yesterday - even when its not set yet. >> - Have a completed yesterday hot key. I personally would use this a >> lot. >> >> Thanks! >> d >> >>> >>> -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/a3bac6a1-6bc4-4978-b999-249d04b89458%40googlegroups.com?hl=en. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
