在 2013年8月4日星期日UTC+8下午11时14分08秒,Dwight Arthur写道:
>
> Richard,  that's a good idea and it will clearly address your issue of 
> maintaining a correct history of completion dates. I would support you in 
> requesting this change. 
>
> However, I'd like to note that it would do nothing for my issue of 
> correctly calculating recurrence dates for "repeat after" tasks.
> -Dwight
>
>
>
> Sent via SGN2
>
>
> -------- Original message --------
> From: Richard C <[email protected] <javascript:>> 
> Date: 08/04/2013 9:58 AM (GMT-05:00) 
> To: [email protected] <javascript:> 
> Subject: [MLO] Feature request: Date adjustment hot keys to work on 
> Completed date for Completed Tasks 
>
>
>  
> I haven't see this requested before in this form.     
>  
> I like to keep my Completed Dates accurate so that I can see what I have 
> done each day but often find myself marking stuff completed the day after I 
> have done it.    The have been  a number of requests for an option which 
> allows you to mark a job completed and at the same time set the completed 
> date (and time?) but so far 'nothing done'.
>  
> This proposal is a simpler solution which is that the hotkeys that 
> normally can be used to adjust the Start (or Due date?) by a day or week 
> (eg Ctrl + '+', etc) should actually change the Completed Date when used 
> with a task that has been marked Completed.
>  
> Thus the standard thing that I find myself doing a lot:   marking a task 
> completed and then 
>
>    - opening up the Task Statistics panel (Alt+8)
>    - clicking on the Edit button 
>    - clicking on the Completed Date drop down
>    - clicking on yesterday's date
>    - clicking OK
>
> could be done with a single click (Ctrl+ '-') rather than 5 clicks!!
>  
> Please!!
>  
> Richard
>
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "MyLifeOrganized" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected] <javascript:>.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]<javascript:>
> .
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
> To view this discussion on the web visit 
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/0a26c351-e8f7-45c9-a00b-c27e41ab30f6%40googlegroups.com
> .
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>  
>  
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/66b97054-bf86-4b37-87ad-4f5b1789a05a%40googlegroups.com?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to