Good idea Lisa.  Personally, I change the original task's context to
@Waiting For and put the name of the delegated person at the top of the
note field. As for what I'm waiting for from them, I tend to keep dated
(Ctrl-D) lines in my notes field, recording any correspondence I've had,
and I'll put a word in there about what I've asked the person to provide.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/b32a527c-8b2e-45f0-9838-955280f4ee66%40googlegroups.com.