We've investigated the problem. It appears that MLO could not connect to 
Outlook 64-bit using MLOredemption.dll and copy the mail body. The 
redemption library only supports Outlook 32-bit. So the only solution for 
now is to not to use MLOredemption.dll for 64-bit MSOffice if you want mail 
body to be copied to MLO on Drag&Drop and sync. 

Andrey.

On Tuesday, April 2, 2013 5:38:01 PM UTC+3, casasj1 wrote:
>
> Hi,
>  
> I found a problem with MLO 4.0.0 and Outlook 2003.
>  
> When I drag and drop a Mail in MLO, a new task is created but without 
> text, just the link to the mail, this happend just when I have the 
> redemption.dll in the same folder where mlo.exe is located.
>  
> If I delete the redemption.dll and I make the same, Outlook ask me for 
> Permission and when I accept the task is created with the text from the 
> mail in the task.
>  
> Is there a way to solve this problem?
>  
> Thank you
>  
> José Casas
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/33c6100e-d886-4df5-a35f-d491756ff299%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to