Hi. I've lately discovered Rapid Task Entry and I must say it's very useful
(I used to add tasks directly in outline view). I'm not always satisfied
new tasks go directly to inbox. I know it's GTD principle and it makes
perfect sense since inbox is where incoming tasks should go, but sometimes
I'd like new task to go directly to other folder... Can this be done? I
know there's a "parent" button and it allows you to pick the right folder
then. It takes some time and I was hoping to find a quicker way. Maybe some
hotkey or something? I'm 90% sure this what I'm asking for can't be done,
but maybe (hopefully) someone will proove me wrong..?:)

Robert

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/0ba7a74d-570b-47c0-aa36-4edecfcb0374%40googlegroups.com.