G'day,

Great answers and thank you for helping. It has been a while since I used
MLO and I remembered the workspaces tabs as being individual and therefore
easy to view and work on during my day. I run a number of companies and
while I don't work on directly on most projects myself I wanted to
"isolate" the projects so I can get a overview with a single click and then
of course add personal workspaces that I review all day. I tend to work on
strategy, objectives and goals for the companies and have personal goals
and tasks

I guess I am having trouble understanding the real objective of the
workspace tabs and how I can work with them

thanks again

Chris

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/ef598673-b9a1-4855-912b-98b55c59220b%40googlegroups.com.