I'm just getting back into MLO from a long absence and am very excited 
about it. But this really buts a wrench in the whole system. I need MLO to 
be mobile AND accurate wherever I am.  This will require me to both 
remember to synch before I leave whatever computer I'm on AND remember 
whether or not I had synced. WOW. this is disturbing. I looked at the 
requests for this feature.  I really hop its been taken care of.



On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 10:41:48 PM UTC-4, FischerPhoto wrote:
>
> Two questions:
>
> 1)What is the default synchronization timing and frequency?
> How do I adjust it?  Can I ?
>
> 2) What is the hierarchy of the synch protocol?
> What overwrites what?
> Is the data entered timestamped on when it was entered or when it was last 
> synched?
>
> OK, I'll spell out my issue.
> I do some work on my desktop. I didn't close the software
> Now I go somewhere else and access MLO on my phone. 
> 2 more questions/issues
> 1)What will happen if I synch the phone before I had synched all the work 
> I had done on it.will my work get lost
> 2) I now can't really use my phone MLO because it is not in its current 
> status, 
>
> I would like it to be that it synchs VERY regularly, every 5 or 10 
> minutes.  That way I won't have to rely on my memory, 
> Is this the case? Can I make it this way?
>
> Thanks
> Jon
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/d9e9d56c-5c2a-4c98-a3c3-429a589b5b83%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to