Thanks Christoph. I knew I saw that somewhere. I just found the PDF that 
had that info. Thanks. I recently did some major changes in the whole 
structure of my setup. Changed a few hundred items. And hours later I 
synced my MLO phone ap and the new changes weren't there. That freaked me 
out. So I went back to my desktop to create a new sync profile so that my 
changes wouldn't be lost.  So what happened there?  Why didn't it sync 
automatically. I was away from the computer for a long time. Was it because 
there were so many changes? I know I sometimes see a message popping up 
during a sync to confirm that I want to make so many changes. Do you know 
what that number is. I see that if there are 150 changes  it doesn't 
automatically sync on startup. but this was a diiferent scenario. I would 
like to be able to trust that all the changes I make in one place will be 
there on anther device. -Without Question-  This doubt I have is disturbing 
in that its a break in the trust I have in the whole system and will 
possibly hinder me from using it as fully as I want to. I would love to be 
able to be completely secure in knowing that the info in all of my devices 
is the exact same.  The sync algorithm seems really good. But something 
went wrong and I'd love to make sure that doesn't happen again. Because in 
this case the changes were so drastic that I noticed right away that the 
phone didn't pick up the changes that I made to the desktop. But normally 
the changes will be small and I'll likely not notice that something is 
wrong and just continue assuming that my list is accurate when in truth it 
is not current. Significant ramifications can result since I use this for 
business. Job's not completed on time etc.   Thanks!! 

On Thursday, April 3, 2014 10:19:00 AM UTC-4, Christoph wrote:
>
> Sorry for the confusion. I meant the help that can be acessed through 
> the help menu of MLO desktop. In the good old days, this was called 
> "online help" as opposed to the printed documentation that was delivered 
> with the sofware. I think the term "online help" is still used, but I 
> see how nowaday the term is really confusing ;) 
>
> -- Christoph 
>
>
>
> Am 03.04.2014 16:00, schrieb FischerPhoto: 
> > Thanks Christoph 
> > Believe it or not, I can't find the index tab of the online help area 
> > that you're referring to. All that I see is basic set up stuff on the 
> > main website and not search tab. I know I've seen more detailed info 
> > somewhere else. How do I get to it? thanks 
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/626f258b-2bfa-442d-92e6-71de740eb094%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to