Daniel, please check, is this a typo or do you literally mean that MLO/Android
gave you a reminder in June 2014 for something supposedly happening 5 months
ago in January 2014?

Please look on your phone and desktop at this task and tell us the start date,
due date, reminder date and last modified date on each system. Thanks.
-Dwight
Mlo betazoid on Android sgn2

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/566dc271-823b-482b-b007-330ec9f91ff1%40dwightarthur.us.