Hi, Michel.

I’m glad that you found how to add contexts.

 

For waiting and someday/never, I use contexts. I understand that it’s your 
preference to use folders. If you are using folders, let me ask you whether you 
have gone into task properties for each folder and checked off “hide the task.” 
– you might find it helpful.

 

I don’t think there’s any way to add an “importance” or “urgency” to a task 
listing on MLO v1 for Android. The next release (MLO v2 for Android, currently 
in beta testing) will allow you (with some effort) to modify your view to group 
tasks by importance and/or urgency. Note that there is no guarantee that every 
feature that appears in the beta test version gets included in the public 
release, and that there is no schedule or calendar for getting V2 released.

-Dwight

 

 

From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Michel Pitermann
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2015 5:00 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [MLO] Re: Android contexts and project classes?

 

I found the answers to the first two questions.  For the contexts, @ & 
Locations tab found in the main window was the answer. For the Someday and 
Waiting For states, using folders can simulate this.  I have not found yet 
anything regarding the 3rd question about being able to see the task importance 
and urgency in the Active Actions view.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/ccab4dbe-2606-4721-a2bc-39901967dfd5%40googlegroups.com
 
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/ccab4dbe-2606-4721-a2bc-39901967dfd5%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/00b901d0bdeb%244d0546a0%24e70fd3e0%24%40dwightarthur.us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to