Thank your for your answer.

Le mardi 14 juillet 2015 06:12:36 UTC+2, Dwight Arthur a écrit :
>
> For waiting and someday/never, I use contexts.
>

If you define your Someday projects by a Someday task.  How can you show by 
default the tasks with any context but Someday in the Active Actions view?  
I do not want the Someday task to clutter my Active Actions view.

I have used Goals ToDo Full for several years then I used a little bit DGT 
GTD.  I am more used to have a project type (Active, Someday, Waiting 
For...) as a project parameter than as something else such as context or 
folder.  I started to read the Windows MLO manual to better understand the 
MLO framework.  I think I will soon better understand how to organize my 
tasks with this piece of software.
 

> I understand that it’s your preference to use folders. If you are using 
> folders, let me ask you whether you have gone into task properties for each 
> folder and checked off “hide the task.” – you might find it helpful.
>

I did it for my Someday folder.
 

>  
>
> I don’t think there’s any way to add an “importance” or “urgency” to a 
> task listing on MLO v1 for Android. The next release (MLO v2 for Android, 
> currently in beta testing) will allow you (with some effort) to modify your 
> view to group tasks by importance and/or urgency. Note that there is no 
> guarantee that every feature that appears in the beta test version gets 
> included in the public release, and that there is no schedule or calendar 
> for getting V2 released.
>

That is one of my main complain about the Android version: the lack of 
information in the Active Actions view which is my main one, both for the 
program and the widget.  The Goals ToDo and DGT GTB were much better.  But 
the way to define and manage subtasks is so clever that I am motivated to 
keep trying MLO :-)
 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/a7e48d0b-6862-4b8d-9ed9-4978917675a1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to