For me dealbreakers are:

   - fully automatic sync between devices. I've been using their cloud sync
   for few years and without fully automated sync it's just wasting my money
   - rich text support in notes

Nice-to-have:

   - usable location based reminders - currently they suck. If you don't
   know what I mean, use it for a while.
   - advanced filters support on Android
   - rapid task entry fixed - currently parsing text feature works
   unreliably even though you work by MLO manual
   - attaching files to a task

These are just the most crucial points for me.
I know lots of people are content with MLO, I also was for some time in the
past. I think I reached a point where I need more integrated solution - of
course I can e.g. use Evernote in tandem with MLO to have rich text notes
already, but it's just not the same. I've got impression that many people
here have built their solutions with usage MLO and external apps just to
work around MLO's flaws - and yes, it works this way, but it just consumes
too much time to keep that system going. I prefer spending time for doing
my tasks rather than setting the system and keeping it consistent, that's
why I have a need for more integrated and easy to use solution.

Robert

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/9d7ba8e1-42c9-41d7-aac7-b58b85e51149%40googlegroups.com.