Hello

I have a problem that I cannot get my column widths to stay put when I move
from tab to tab. And I have the same problem when I click on View in the
left hand column

Sorry this is an old problem, but I can't find the correct discussion
thread. And it's bugging the heck out of me!

i.e. Every single time I change view, the first column (which in my case
contains the Task name) collapses to being stupidly narrow. I have even
tried increasing the column width, clicking on Filter (bottom left) and
then Saving the view under a new name. However the problem does not go away.

Any thoughts?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/f9abdaa6-9a9f-46aa-85bc-e17c689cf0eb%40googlegroups.com.