Dear Ultra,   Would you mind sharing your method of organization   TODOs
 filters  tags contexts  etc ?   Screenshots and or personal contact?
I would appreciate it. If you do not have the time, I fully understand and
thank you in advance.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/54fb63e3-7046-4cd8-ae3e-96d5763e39fd%40googlegroups.com.