Hi, Laurence. You were probably setting up dependencies. If you go into the task edit page for any item, and tap "dependencies" it brings you to the dependencies page. Then, hit the big green "add dependencies" button and you get a fully collapsed view of your outline. At the bottom, the fifth of seven icons liiks like a stack of three clocks, but it's the multiselect icon. Tap it and you can select multiple tasks upon which your selected task is dependent. Multi-select isn't yet available in any of the main page views. If it was promised in the Play Store then I guess that means that the developers are confident of releasing it to the market really soon.
-Dwight
MLO Betazoid on Windows, Cloud and Android SGN2
On 12/6/2015 10:12 AM, Laurence Glazier wrote:
I think I got to this option once accidentally, with radio buttons beside each task, but I cannot remember how I did so nor find the menu option, could someone tell me where it is?

Many thanks

Laurence
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/464a107b-f32c-4353-adee-260cf076f715%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/464a107b-f32c-4353-adee-260cf076f715%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/56647FE0.1030205%40dwightarthur.us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to