And yet this feature is still not available but listed as a feature in the 
Play store still. How can that be? A bit misleading, I'd say.

Aside from that, does anyone know if this is coming to Android 2. After 
using Todoist for a bit (and returning to MLO), I have to say that I do 
miss the multi-selection of tasks.

Joel




On Sunday, December 6, 2015 at 2:52:08 PM UTC-5, Roberto Penzo wrote:
>
> I am optimist! We have a super team that is working very well to bring the 
> app to the top level. Some features are not already working but I think 
> that they are strongly committed to give us a to-of-the-level app.  Thank 
> you all!
>
> We will don't stop pointing out the problems and we will wait.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/ba80d62d-9691-48d8-b744-3cee36454cee%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to