I have made that mistake once, but not this time. Only one Inbox!

I have decided to look at the manual sync issues positively. I'll limit my
use of Mark Forster's systems to the Android, and view that as a bonus
facility which comes with the Android platform. I always have my phone with
me and the Windows version is very useful for inboxing and multiple-select
operations.

That way I can enjoy all the benefits and look-and-feel of the Android app
without trying to manipulate it with extra contexts/stars/sorting tricks!
Thanks so much for all your time and suggestions. :))

Laurence

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/0b670650-d8a8-485f-b03a-fe153bcb0da1%40googlegroups.com.