It would seem so, but he is trying to solve a problem that may have no end,
and is not hoping to relive the past. He more or less shares his models
freely. But it is a major issue that he will only make systems that can be
done with paper and pencil, which thereby misses all the outlining and
filtering possibilities of apps like MLO, so we need to adapt his ideas
(and I believe improve upon them) judiciously.

The lack of full synchronization of manually ordered lists is a continuing
issue (I don't know when it will come), but I have found an interim
solution with the Vysor
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/vysor-beta/gidgenkbbabolejbgbpnhbimgjbffefm>Chrome

app which, with some care, allows me to have the Android app (and the
entire phone) in a window on the desktop, with copy and paste available
with Windows apps.

Laurence

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/9908de81-cdbd-4e3a-b04f-9677e105d2da%40googlegroups.com.