Well if you look at the MLO blog there's loads of stuff for iOS, it looks
like Android development has been abandoned. For example flags still don't
work on it as far as I know.
I use mostly the desktop, and I'm very happy with MLO in general, just a
bit hacked off at the stopping of enhancements for Android and puzzled why
there's no interest in keeping Android users on board.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/dcb9d6c0-7e55-491c-a780-ffbb52359161%40googlegroups.com.