Michael, the Users Guide has a long section about Computed Score which gives a thorough discussion, with examples, showing exactly how all of this is calculated. After reviewing this section you should be able to calculate exactly how this 1.032609654 result was calculated and why. If you precisely follow the algorithm as documented and get a different result that may be evidence of a bug.

Disclaimer: this section is good at explaining why you got the result you got; it is less effective at explaining how to get the resuly you want.

Disclosure: I do not personally use computed score because I was unable to get it to do what I want, so I just ignore urgency and assign a 1-200 importance value; most of my to-do lists have importance as the last (and sometimes only) sort.

-Dwight