Thanks again, Christoph.

I have the increased priority for overdue tasks off, so that is not the
issue either. So it looks as if this is a bug and I will send a message to
Andrey.

Re your problem #2: I agree, and I think this is in general a symptom of
the way MLO looks at tasks without due date; e.g. it is not possible to set
recurrences based on start date (as opposed to due date) and it is in
general impossible to set recurrences for tasks without a due date. In most
methodologies (including GTD), tasks without due dates are an essential
part, but MLO tends to ignore their specifics. It's as far as I am
concerned the major weakness in what is still the best task management
suite out there,

- Michael

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/8eb78042-62e2-4524-8252-eca6af56c95c%40googlegroups.com.