I don't understand if Cloud Sync is the same as MLO windows. If i buy just
the cloud sync subscription i can then login on every device using the
cloud sync version. So why would I want the MLO version? Or is the MLO
version better and would I want that instead of the cloud snyc? Do I need
to have both? Even after reading the FAQ's I am still confused on which one
I should get. Can anyone explain? Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/fd3582db-fbd4-42fe-acf6-ab907ef888c9%40googlegroups.com.