Is there any way to create a view that shows (just) all tasks which are
dependent on something?

Or better yet show all tasks which are dependent on a specific task?

I am trying create a list of tasks that are in effect in an action status
of "Later/Soon".
i.e. I want such tasks to disappear off the "Active/Do ASAP" view.
I am already using "Hide the branch in To-do" for my "Someday/Maybe" list
which is huge and I want another place to temporarily park tasks.
I do not want to use time to move them back as this would interfere with my
other lists (e.g. Waiting and Sheduled)