I want to know if it's possible for each item to show

   - plant tree
      - buy shovel
         - go to store

plant tree - buy shovel - go to store

in the active task or the due 30 days active view. Now it just shows "go to
store" (the last item in the hierarchy).

I dont want to mess with the parents setting them as projects etc. if not

Thanks, i've been looking for months now in the settings and can't find it