Dear Forum members,
for privacy and security reasons I'd like to have a solution whereby I don't sync/send data at all into the cloud. I'd like to use MLO on Windows and while I have seen the possibility to sync MLO Desktop to Mobile via WIFI I could not find an answer to the question "can MLO be used without any Internet connection" and "is no data being sent to any cloud /or to the company MyLifeOrganized". I simply don't want any data to be shared and all to be kept solely on my own system. I'd be happy to get any information from you on this. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/a776754c-4acb-4951-b836-95da2004e0a5%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
