Dear Forum members,

for privacy and security reasons I'd like to have a solution whereby I don't
sync/send data at all into the cloud.

I'd like to use MLO on Windows and while I have seen the possibility to sync
MLO Desktop to Mobile via WIFI
I could not find an answer to the question "can MLO be used without any
Internet connection"
and "is no data being sent to any cloud /or to the company MyLifeOrganized".

I simply don't want any data to be shared and all to be kept solely on my own
system.

I'd be happy to get any information from you on this.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/a776754c-4acb-4951-b836-95da2004e0a5%40googlegroups.com.