Unfortunately not. This is something I've posted as a request before - I'd
like to be able to specify start dates to be the date I created the new
item, due date to inherit from the parent and context to be blank. User
selected behaviours for these fields (in the same way that Bonsai used to
do) would be very useful. Perhaps this is being considered for a future
release.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/2620c0df-5df8-4ef2-a4a0-9f6e0a092159%40googlegroups.com.