Hi Dwight - 

Yes I have already alerted support. 
Out of interest, yes it still crashes if I try the same thing in a 
completely new file.

No big deal. I can live with it but it's slightly annoying... 

J



On Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 3:40:11 PM UTC, Dwight wrote:
>
> Hi, John. I didn't reply before because my results were somewhat 
> indeterminate. Ctrl/X did not crash for me but it didn't cut either. I 
> probably have some sort of conflicting hotkey situation and I d rather 
> not invest the time to figure tat out right now 
>
> But this situation of increasing numbers of things causing you to crash 
> sounds evil. I wonder, if you make a new profile and throw in some test 
> tasks, then reboot Windows, coming back to the test profile, would 
> Ctrl/X still crash? 
>
> Anyhow, this sounds like the kind of thing where you should not waste 
> your time chatting with fellow users like us, and you should be going to 
> [email protected] <javascript:> for help 
>
> -Dwight 
>
> On 12/7/2016 10:32 AM, John . Smith wrote: 
> > 
> > This problem is getting worse. 
> > MLO for Windows (v4.4.1) is now crashing when I right-click and select 
> Cut. 
> > It doesn't always seem to do it but it's happening enough to be pretty 
> > irritating 
> > 
> > I am now wondering if my data has become corrupted. Is there any way of 
> > cleaning up my data without losing my settings? e.g. Things like 
> format... 
> > 
> > J 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 3:00:05 PM UTC, John . Smith wrote: 
> > 
> > 
> >     Hello 
> > 
> >     Does anyone have a problem using the keyboard shortcut: Control/X ? 
> > 
> >     When I try to cut either one task or multiple tasks at once using 
> >     Control/X, my MLO MLO for Windows (v4.4.1), MLO always immediately 
> >     crashes. 
> > 
> >     Workarounds: 
> >     - Mouse right-click ==> cut , then  right-click ==> paste works 
> fine. 
> >     - Also, select tasks then left click and drag also works fine. 
> > 
> >     Both of these workarounds are slightly slower though. 
> > 
> >     Anyone else having the same problem? 
> > 
> >     J 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > -- 
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
> > Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group. 
> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
> > an email to [email protected] <javascript:> 
> > <mailto:[email protected] <javascript:>>. 
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected] 
> <javascript:> 
> > <mailto:[email protected] <javascript:>>. 
> > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized. 
> > To view this discussion on the web visit 
> > 
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/ccf171a9-51eb-4b2f-b572-e00cdf567139%40googlegroups.com
>  
> > <
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/ccf171a9-51eb-4b2f-b572-e00cdf567139%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>  
>
> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. 
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/63d848d7-f771-49a0-9507-87edbcac4b12%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to