Update: Not so fast. There is still a problem...

J

On Monday, December 12, 2016 at 4:55:28 PM UTC, John . Smith wrote:
>
> Yes, Andrey's Beta version fixes the problem    :^)
>
> Cheers
>
> J
>
> On Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 7:51:23 PM UTC, Laurence Glazier wrote:
>>
>> I started a thread in August about it https://goo.gl/YtM262
>>
>> Andrey has looked into it. As an interim measure he made a build for me 
>> in which the bug doesn't happen. I am not sure what happens when the 
>> application gets updated. I may have to live with the bug again or stay 
>> with the build I have.
>>
>> So John, perhaps contact Andrey about this.
>>
>> Hope this helps.
>>
>> Laurence
>>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/7632b891-a168-4ea7-bd4a-36a9bd2a10db%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to