I have discovered that switching the view to Active Items may make the
computed scores appear. Then switching back to the original view (which in
my case included hierarchies - sometimes it's nice to see the subtasks of
your most urgent issues at top) presents the list in the right order. None
of this is necessary on the Android! But the sort orders differ on the two
platforms ... would be good if the views synchronized as well as the data!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/f6eeb516-0bf9-4cd2-9df3-89a9879b844f%40googlegroups.com.