Am 04.08.2017 um 20:22 schrieb Sourya:
> I am a new user of mylifeorganized, I wonder that I don't see a
> checkbox for reoccurring tasks in the outine. How can I track them,
> after a period of time. Example: I have a car loan task under a
> folder Financials. This taskis reoccurring every 1 Thursday of the
> month with a lead time of 2 days. When I double click on the task
> after completing it, the application is generating the next date for
> that task. However I am unable to track the completed tasks.

Hi Sourya. First, for completing a task, do not double click, but single click. Second, when you open the recurrence dialog of the task, under "advanced options" make sure the last option that disables creating a copy of the task is NOT checked.

-- Chris

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/90ffead6-b027-5892-97a1-dc7fef8f5bab%40online.de.