Gabe,

On 2017-08-08 09:45, Gabe wrote:
My comparison below (in bold) between the behaviour of the task tree in MLO, and the behaviour of the folder tree in pretty much any file explorer pretty much sums up the difficulty that I have with MLO's approach.

Is this issue on the developer's radar at all or is the current behaviour not considered problematic to anyone else?

I feel the same way as you. I think that the quick location should only consider visible (i.e. not contained within closed) nodes.

If not configurable, then those that want the existing behaviour could hit F7 first.

--
Chris Randle

---
http://www.avg.com