There is no possibility to sync view in MLO now. We do not plan to add
automated views sync via cloud in the nearest future. However, we are
considering alternatives that would allow to easily update views on all
devices.
In the meanwhile, use the following guide to transfer views from PC to
mobile and back:
https://www.mylifeorganized.net/support/export-custom-views-from-desktop-to-mobile-ios/

(for iOS) and
https://www.mylifeorganized.net/support/export-custom-views-from-desktop-to-mobile-android/

(for Android). You may use third party cloud storage (like Dropbox of
Google Drive) that is accessible from both platforms. You may create a
folder called "MLO Views" and store all your views there and update them
there to avoid different versions of the view.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/60408132-e1e0-4576-b206-bdb28d9edc7c%40googlegroups.com.