I've been using MLO for years. I'm one of those that migrated from Bonsai
in the post Palm days. I've got a pretty good system setup managing
everything in a single file with three main items, personal/hobby/work. But
one of the things that I don't have MLO doing, is sorting out what I should
be doing next. Could you share with me how you've got your MLO set up to
tell you what is the higher priority or short list the things you need to
do next.
I'm not talking about just next actions, although I'm sure that'll be a big
part of it. I'm more interested in how you manage to organize your items to
differentiate between the urgent/non-important and the non-urgent/important
kind of items. Is there a way that your lists change as due dates get
closer where non-important things get dumped? Do you have anything set up
that factors in how much effort a particular item takes and is that
factored in somehow? (larger projects started earlier, smaller ones left
later...)
I've been using MLO to keep track of what needs to be done and sorting the
information with due dates and such. I'm just wondering how much more I
could be doing as far as getting MLO to suggest tasks in a slightly more
complex manner based on the data that I've entered.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/028f3a06-3678-41cf-9ddc-a11167581873%40googlegroups.com.