I have adopted my own system similar to yours, but just slightly more
organized, which is using a prefix on the context name.

This way, I have contexts that are grouped by this prefix.

@act_Coding
@bsk_Coding
@bsk_Environmental_Care
@bsk_Personal Maintenance
@bsk_Tech Fuctionality
@frq_Daily
@frq_Monthly
@frq_Once
@frq_Quarterly
@frq_Weekly
@frq_Yearly
@loc_Home
@loc_Home Reminders
@loc_Kitchen
@loc_Lowes
@loc_My Closet
@loc_My Room
@loc_Nearby
@loc_Outside
@loc_Ralphs
@loc_SMC_Airport
@loc_SMC_CMD
@loc_SMC_Main Campus Lati
@loc_WeHo Gateway
@nrg_High
@nrg_Low
@nrg_Reflective
@req_CLion
@req_Camera
@req_Computer
@req_DataGrip
@req_GearVR
@req_IntelliJ
@req_Linux
@req_MLO
@req_Maya
@req_PHPStorm
@req_Pencil&Paper
@req_Phone
@req_PyCharm
@req_Tools
@req_Unreal
@req_Webstorm
@req_Windows
@res_Colin
@res_Fletcher
@res_Luke
@res_Waqas
@st_NeedPickMeUp
@st_Social
@st_Stacking
@tm_Afternoon
@tm_Biz_Hours
@tm_Evening
@tm_Midday
@tm_Morning
@tm_Night
@tm_Working_Hours
@why_Contribution
@why_Effectiveness
@why_Financial_Integrity
@why_Fun
@why_Functional_Environment
@why_Share_Passion
^act - Activity (to prevent tool-switching)
^bsk - Basket (where should the finished task "accrue points")
^frq - Frequency
^loc - Location
^nrg - Energy level appropriate
^req - Something required
^res - Resource (Usually who will do it)
^st - State (Mood or Situation)
^tm - Time (for things during a specific time of day)
^why - What's the reason for doing this

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/55e3e2d9-5a98-4ffa-947b-c28a03fc828a%40googlegroups.com.