Is there a Calendar and a day picker in MLO?

The heart of any task manager would be to pick a day (or the current day
displayed by default on login reading from system time) and showing tasks
for that day.

--
I want to be able to pick a day : "Sunday", and enter line item tasks
rapidly for that day => and set priority, time, appointments etc. or simply

--
I want to have presented a way to categorize tasks:  "Morning" tab, "@Home
Evening Tab" (that I can enter tasks into).

I am using MLO, but I can't make it work for me and the way I think.  It
takes too much time and energy to get data in (enter tasks), and to get
data out and see lists or views that I want.  It has prompted me to want to
write my own task manager, but I simply do not want to do this.  I need
something I can buy now.

Without a calendar and date picker and ability to enter tasks rapidly, then
for me this product is not useful.  There are some great features and great
concepts that I wish to take advantage of, but the basic 101 items that I
would expect in a task manager ( a calendar ), is missing.

Caleb

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/e3c76302-4a8c-4042-92cd-087895411959%40googlegroups.com.