Hello

Is there any way in MLO to link two tasks together, other than by using
"dependency" ?

i.e. I want to be able to click on one task (e.g. one of my "TimePeriod" )
and be taken to another task (e.g. one of my "MajorProject" names ).

The problem is that I can't use Dependency because I am using Active Tasks
views and if I make a Task "dependent" on another task, then it disappears
from view!
And the reason why I am using the "Active Tasks" view is that I want to be
able to "kick tasks into the future" using the Start Date and thereby to
disappear from view for a while.

Background
On each day I am trying to plan how I am going to move through my Contexts
(and/or Major Projects) during today.

e.g. Is it possible to link a task to a different task in a different MLO
file?

Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/c6f2465e-15ed-4da8-aca3-1ffb2480b6c5%40googlegroups.com.